Schedule Dr. Chambers or other IOL Staff for Retreats, Trainings, or Keynotes
Dr. Jim Chambers is Founder/CEO of the Institute for Organizational Leadership, a full-service consulting firm that specializes in planning, organization, leadership, and information. He has been a guest speaker at a wide range of conferences and training events throughout the US, Mexico, Puerto Rico, South Korea, The Bahamas, and many other areas.
He has authored and co-coauthored a number of resources on leadership, organization, management, teamwork, and life planning. Some of his work includes Coaching for Life: Executive Leadership Program, Team-Based Strategic Planning, Ministry-Based Strategic Planning, Gettin Ready to GO! Life Planning Workshops, Small Group Leadership Training, Transformational Leadership and the IT Professional, Change Management for Business Owners, Personal Leadership Development for IT Professionals, Ten Things That Keep Small Business Owners Up At Night, to mention just a few.
Topics and Subjects:
Dr. Chambers will speak to your group out of a personal passion for improving people's lives and often uses humor and real-life stories to reinforce his message. He is a gifted and experienced communicator who has the ability to translate highly complex issues into practical principles and strategies that everyone can understand. He is also a polished storyteller with a reputation for touching the heart as well as the mind.
What People are Saying:
- An attendee at a recent conference said it best, "He makes you laugh, then cry, and then go out there and do something great. Incredible presentation."
- A business owner commented, "You have changed my life. I now believe that I can make the changes needed to take my company to a new level. Thank you for being so transparent!"
- A long-time manager remarked, "The best presentation on leadership I have ever heard. It was worth the entire cost of the conference in my view."
Some of Dr. Chambers' Most Popular Topics:
- Building a Transformational Work Culture
- A Change Managment Model for Corporate Leaders and Managers
- Personal Leadership: Developing a Personal Leadership Plan
- Understanding Emotional IQ
- Top 10 Components of an Effective Management System
- Building and Maintaining High Performance Teams
- Gettin Ready to GO: A Life Planning Strategy
- How Did They Do That: A Look at Leadership and Innovation
- Executive Time Management: Time, Tools, and Tasks
- Why You Can't Manage People and What to Do About It
- Small Business Development Strategies
- Understanding How Others Misunderstand You
- Coming to Grips with Personalities: RightPath 4/6
- Leadership 360s: A Personal Development Tool
- Decision Making: Overcoming Decision Avoidance Trap
- Dr. Chambers designs and presents customized presentations upon request
Past and Present Clients:
A few of the many organizations that Dr. Chambers has worked with are: Universty of Phoenix, Royal Bank of Scotland, Central Bank of the Bahamas, Cardinal International, Bell South, AFC Worldwide Express, COMMON: A Users Group, Diligent eSecurity, International Food Services, among others. Some of the Not-for-Profit and Christian Ministries include: Serendipity/ NavPress, Christian Financial Concepts, Crown Ministry, Glenn Henderson Economic Development Institute, Georgia Tutoring, Good Touch BadTouch, Western School of Christian Ministry, Church of God Theological Seminary, and many others.
Contact us today for information on booking Dr. Chambers or other IOL Consultants for your next meeting or special event: 770-419-1716 or email email@example.com. If you would like to contact Dr. Chambers directly, send email to